2010/07/03

bubbles, stripes and lemon leaf

I took this photo of my friend Johana one year ago and it perfectly describes my current happy sunny mood!
tuhle fotku mojí kamarádky Johany jsem udělala před rokem a přesně teď vystihuje moji veselou slunečnou náladu :)

lovely Margaret from Shine By Three gave me this award, thank you so much dear! it made me even happier :)

Rules
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.

3 things I love about myself: (it wasn't easy at all!)
  1. my curly golden hair when I'm on summer holiday
  2. my ability to make people look good on my photos
  3. my eyelashes
it was so hard to choose only one photo I love, but...here you go...
 (source)
I have a print of this photo on my wall and I absolutely adore it. and I never get bored looking at it. it always makes me smile!
I tag these wonderful bloggers:
http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/
http://muchlove-anna.blogspot.com/
http://suziestyle.blogspot.com/
http://bohomarket.blogspot.com/
http://who-is-susi-swallow.blogspot.com/
I can't wait to see your answers girls! ;)

today I had an amazing dinner in a great prague restaurant Lemon Leaf. my meal was called "baked chicken breast served with gratinated creamy potatoes, green asparagus wrapped in a puff pastry, served with red lentil sauce and coriander". I loved it! and as a dessert I had vanilla ice-cream with hot raspberries...perfection :) hope you are having a great weekend guys!
dnes jsem měla úžasnou večeři ve skvělé pražské restauraci Lemon Leaf. moje jídlo se jmenovalo "pečená kuřecí prsíčka podávaná s gratinovanými smetanovými bramborami, zeleným chřestem baleným v listovém těstě a omáčkou z červené čočky s koriandrem". zamilovala jsem si to! a jako dezert jsem měla vanilkovou zmrzlinu s horkými malinami... dokonalost :) doufám, že máte všichni skvělý víkend!



13 comments:

  1. I love the bubble picture! & that stripe photo is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Děkuji za komentář:) To jsem ráda, že se fotka líbí někomu kdo fotí tak jako TY!:)
    Pokusím se!
    Taky přeji krásné léto a ta fotka tvé kamarádky dokonale zachycuje dobrou náladu, léto, radost:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, the photo is so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photo and mmm that food looks delicious!!

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much!! and love the pics, is it donald judd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture indeed, good choice! It somehow reminds me of this one I came across last week:
    http://www.artnet.com/Artists/LotDetailPage.aspx?lot_id=EC0B700224AE500CABA804DD364656A0

    ReplyDelete
  7. that picture is so funny! and that food is making me hungry. mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i love that first pic ♥ it's full of summerspirit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a beautiful photo!

    Fernanda Lucila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful! Love the photo :)

    I'm also from Prague but I moved to UK when I was 4! :)))

    Monica
    (Hope to hear from you!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for the award! It definitely gives me something to think about.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much darling!! You're so sweet! I'll post the award on my blog as soon as possible :)
    Much love,
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. opened a men's clothing store, fashion and classic men's products, men's clothing store to discount christian louboutin attract customers the way! We all christian louboutin know that men shopping feature is the point, is the first christian louboutin remise 50% choice for a Christian Louboutin Bois Dore man to buy ugg clothing brand ;. that Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags man into the store long, largely on behalf of his love christian louboutin shoes or trust ugg australia the uggs on sale brand, ugg soldes for those wholesale jordan shoes who do not like him or not recognized brand, men are too lazy to go into cheap jordans So after a lot ugg pas cher of Cheap LV Handbags men discount nike jordans into the store when they are not traded, then this is cheap christian louboutin the Discount LV Handbags shopping guide of the problem, because those who own shopping; cheap nike jordan shoes quot; Cronicas; quot; men Discount Louis Vuitton stand in the shopping ugg boots process comes from shopping Bags Louis Vuitton guide As long as the consumer shopping guide for men to Christian Louboutin Daffodile effectively. recommend a section for uggs outlet men, and this is true for men's consumers, then, I believe that male consumers will choose to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...